Monday, March 2, 2009

Lists, Lists, Lists

I've spent the last 2 hours writing lists like crazy! I've had all these things roaming around in my head that I keep feeling so overwhelmed by all the things that need to be done before we leave (in 22 days).
Let me just notate that this was not 2 hours of quiet time to focus, this was 2 hours, sitting at the dinner table literally feeding my daughter spaghetti! Bite after Bite, ughh! At least she DID eat it all!
Anyway, I made lists for items to bring to Michigan for Mikaelyn, items to bring to Michigan for me, Items to bring to Uganda and of course items to BUY...yeah, that one kind of bugs me! :o( Too many things that I still need to get...but I DO still have a little time, so the fact that it's on paper is a good start!
I feel a bit more relaxed now that I have the lists, but a bit more stressed about the things that I still need to get. Oh well, it will all fall into place as long as I keep myself focused and organized...right?!
Jenni Clayville...I wish you were here to use your 'OCD' to help me! LOL! :o)

No comments: