Friday, March 27, 2009

Headed out!

Well, Mikaelyn and I made it safely to Michigan and have had a very nice, relaxing few days here with Grandma & Papa. I fly out tonight at about 7:45 to fly to Chicago, then a little more than 3 hours in O'Hare airport and then off to London. I'll be in London for about 2 hours by myself and then my team will arrive and I think we have about 7 hours together there. Hopefully we'll get out of the airport and maybe jump on the tube and tour London a bit. Then we'll be off to Entebbe, Uganda in Africa! We arrive about 8:30am on Sunday morning and go straight to church.
I can hardly believe that this day is actually here. It's a very surreal feeling since I have been planning this for SO long, it just seems unreal! I'm excited, but calm, and hope to stay that way! :o) I bet that it will be a different feeling when I meet up with my team and we're all together again...for 2 weeks! ;o)
Please keep me and my team in your prayers as we travel and are in country! I don't know if I'll be able to blog for a few weeks...I know there's a way to do it through my phone, but don't know if I can figure it out! HA! We'll see!
Blessings to you all and don't forget to pray!! xoxo

No comments: