Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day Wrap Up

Valentine's Day ended up being a pretty decent day. My BFF Heather and her boyfriend Oliver (visiting from Atlanta) came over and brought me flowers and Mikaelyn a stuffed frog and a bunch of stickers...RRRIIIBBBIIITTT!!! (sorry, inside joke). Then, Mikaelyn and I went to go see our cats Chloe & Capri that we gave to a new family a few months back and that was really fun. It was a little sad for me to see that they didn't come to ME, but rather to their new Mom, but I was pleased that they are now completely happy and comfortable in their new home. Capri was off roaming around in the barn, so we only got a glimpse of her, but Chloe definitely remembered us and let me hold her like a baby for a while and purred like crazy for Mikaelyn and I. We miss them, but I am very happy that they are in a great place and I feel blessed to have found such a great home for them!

We came home and had some presents from Daddy...if you know me, he gave me the PERFECT gifts and Mikaelyn just LOVES her doggie...uses it for her pillow every night now! :o)

Auntie Heather and Oliver brought me flowers!

Does Anthony KNOW me or what?! :o)

Mikaelyn showing off her new Froggy and sitckers! RIBBIT!!

Mikaelyn with her new Doggie from Daddy

CUPCAKES! We had fun frosting them...and eating all the frosting!

No comments: