Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quick Update

Watching the Kirkland Parade

The ground was HOT, but she was so weak, she had to sit down poor thing...

But, ultimately, she was all smiles...although this was before the walk home...not a fun thing when you're running a fever and have a tummy ache!

Happy at the fireworks...even though she was feeling rotten

Her eyes just make me melt!

I find myself alway thinking, I need to blog 'this' or 'that' and then for whatever reason, don't end up doing it. That could show my ability to procrastinate?! Anyway, just thought I would put it out there that is well here.
Mikaelyn dealt with the flu over the weekend, which of course was the 4th of July holiday, but I was still a COOL Mom and allowed her to do the things that she wanted to do. We went to the Kirkland parade as well as watched the Fireworks...even though she was still running a fever and in the end came home after fireworks and threw everything up. Luckily she threw up in the toilet this time! (Maybe TMI, but this was a BIG deal as she has never actually made it there before!)
She is well now and we're taking each day as it comes and I'm just trying to enjoy my little girl. She's growing up so quickly and I'm left here thinking, where did all the time go?! We don't have much on the books this summer, which is kind of a blessing. We don't have anything that we need to get ready for, just enjoying the time off before she goes back to school and grows up even more!

No comments: