Monday, July 27, 2009

Praying for My Friend Granger

My friend Granger is in a coma right now. I heard of this terrible news last night and was able to get in contact with his sister this morning to find out more details.
Granger, who I went to Middle school and High school with had several cardiac arrests & is lying in the hospital on life-support.

I went to visit him this morning just to hold his hand and talk to him and to support his family in any way that I can. His brother Jeff and sister Amanda as well as his parents, daughter and friends are hurting deeply and it is so hard to see friends in such terrible pain. There is nothing that I can do to make them feel better, which is always hard for me to grasp, but I CAN pray for them, and I am doing that constantly!

I ask you to pray with me that Granger will make a full and quick recovery. This is going to be a long, hard road for him and everybody who has been touched by him, but the power of prayer is what can get him through this!

I also ask you to pray for his family that they will feel comfort, peace and understanding and especially his little daughter who will be 5 the beginning of October that the Lord will protect her and comfort her as she deals with this very difficult situation with her Daddy!

Granger, I love you and know that the Lord is with you and will guide you through all of this! Wake up and get better so we can finally take our girls to the park together like we've talked about for so long!! So many people love you and need you to stick with us! You are a FIGHTER & I expect that 100% out of you right now! Fight on my friend & I'll see you very soon!

Granger and I on my 30th Birthday last year!

No comments: