Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm such a woman...

I have been SO emotional the past few days. I'm not sure if it's stuff going on in my personal life, or the excitement of my Uganda trip, the nervousness of what 2009 is going to bring or the craziness of home life. But, whatever it is, my eyes are like waterfalls.
I suppose I try to be STRONG as much as possible and don't allow myself the tears that really need to be shed over difficult or even exciting times...I just don't know.
I do know that I am feeling a bit better after every 'good cry', but it is exhausting and I'm over it! Ha!
Anyway, being a woman can be so great, and really a pain in the butt sometimes...do you feel me??

1 comment:

Jenni Clayville said...

girl... i haven't been in control of my emotions for the past year. ugh!