Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wow! Comments?!

Okay, so last night, I was on a friends blog for the first time. See, I have a few that I read on a "regular" basis and just realizing now how MANY people have blogs. I'm such a novice at this stuff and I went onto this lady's blog (Joy) and it was FABULOUS! There are pictures, and links and all this good stuff and I feel like a total moron having NO CLUE what the heck I'm doing! HA!
Anyway, so I came on my blog today and I was wondering when the last time was that I wrote...as I went to my posts, I see that I have comments...LOVE IT! Ha Ha! Too funny b/c I honestly didn't think anybody would read my blog and that is super fun for me! So thanks Abbey and Jenni! For those of you that don't know those 2 ladies...we go WAY back...and yet we have only seen each other probably once or twice since we graduated high school. Abbey & I were best friends for many years and my most fond memory of her is in 6th grade I went to her house and we cleaned and cleaned and CLEANED it all out! Obviously, her Mom LOVED me! Lol! Now Abbey's mother-in-law lives in my same complex (6-plex) and yet we still haven't been able to meet each others children...I'm pretty sure we need to make that happen! :o)
As for Jenni...I can't even remember when we met, but we ended up cheering together in High School, were in Choir together and probably got into some trouble together. Now Jenni is a wonderful wife and Mother (little boy & expecting) and works her booty off for the Lord! And, I know all of this from her blog, facebook, myspace, you name it! :o)
Anyway, all of this to say, I think it's cool that people are actually reading this as I have gone through some pretty difficult situations this past month. Your kind words are so appreciated and even more so are your prayers!
So...I guess that's my post for the day. :o) Hopefully someday I'll figure out how to make this thing cool and exciting...but for now, I'll just post what's on my heart and maybe basic is best for me! :o)
To Abbey & Jenni...I think you ladies are fabulous and even through the time, distance and life's complications, I feel proud to call you ladies friends. Friends in the past, present & future. Now LET'S GET TOGETHER AND CATCH UP! :o)

No comments: