Thursday, August 7, 2008

Party 1 of 3


The Crazy Birthday Girl...well 2 weeks early Birthday Girl! :o)


Christian, Ilona, Mikaelyn, Kaiser & Eva


Chocolate cupcakes with "dark pink" frosting!


My Boober Schmoober & I (That's my nickname for her...no idea where it came from)

We started Mikaelyn's 4th Birthday out 2 weeks early...I know, I know...but, there was good reason. My sister Melissa and her husband Lance, along with their 2 boys (Kaiser 4 1/2 & Christian almost 3) are moving to Eugene, OR this week. Also, My older Brother Jason and his wife Andrea along with their 2 girls (Ilona 6 & Eva almost 4) will be headed to California to see Andrea's parents (and they used to live there for 10 years) during Mikaelyn's REAL Birthday party. I used it as an excuse to get the kids together. They ADORE each other and it's sad that for the last year, all of us have been within 15 minutes of driving time but with the hustle and bustle of life, the kids haven't had too much opportunity to play together. I'm not sure when the next time will be that they will be able to play again, but I wanted to make sure that they had 1 last night. They were amazing together and actually stood up for each other. A 'big girl' was not being nice to Kaiser and between Eva and Mikaelyn, that girl KNEW where she stood in our family! HA! Both of the girls gave her so much attitude, I mean hand on the hip, shaking their pointer finger telling her that they weren't happy that she and her friends were mean to their cousin! Man, I'm telling you...Blood IS thicker than water!
Anyway, these are a few of the pictures I got and can't wait for Mikaelyn's party with everybody else! I really can't believe she's almost 4...it's unbelievable!!

1 comment:

Ms. Malone said...

Wow, she is getting so big time does by so fast. It almost seems like yesterday when they were first born. I am also about to experience a new chapter as my lil diva is about to be in Kindergarten I can't believe its been 5 years already.. I hope you continue to blog and keep us updated.Maybe we can get the gilrs together next year when I come home.