Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Curtis is now found...

I've been meaning to write since yesterday, but honestly, haven't really wanted to write too much because the more I write it, say it and think it, the more real it all becomes.
Curtis Hall was found Sunday evening still in the water downstream a ways. The details I have seen are disturbing and hard to swallow, but reality is reality.
I am grateful that Curtis can now be laid to rest peacefully and respectfully, but still very sad that his spirit is no longer on this earth.
I know that Curtis loved the Lord and I know that he is probably happier now than he ever has been, but for us down here...the ones mourning him...it SUCKS!! That's it, plain & simple.
His family should be here any time and there are people working on the Memorial service and a vigil which will be this weekend. I was actually invited to help plan the service this evening, but due to "issues"...I'm unable to attend.
Anyway, I honestly don't really know what else to say at this moment, as my emotions are still realing from this news. I'm taking it all day to day and trusting that the Lord will continue to bless all of those touched by Curtis and the life he lived.
For those of you who have followed my posts and "status'" on Myspace or facebook, thank you for your thoughts & prayers, they really mean so much to me!
Love to all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.