Monday, March 15, 2010

Yes, I'm still here...

It has been ages since I've posted, I know, I know!
I won't get into the why of it all, but I can honestly say, the past few months have been some of my best ever! Here are just a few of the highlights:

1) I am working from home FULL TIME now...yes, I know, I'm lucky! I love every minute of it.
2) Mikaelyn is doing FABULOUS in school!
3) I'm back in the gym 4 days a week for an hour at a time...LOVE IT!
4) I bought myself a new mattress and am thoroughly enjoying sleep again
5) I am planning my next trip to Uganda...BY MYSELF, in July and I can hardly wait!
6) Mikaelyn continues to grow physically, mentally & spritually and I am deeply proud of my little girl!

Although a lot of transition has happened in the last 6 months, I feel completely blessed and know that I am in such a good place right now! I have been shown so much grace and I am so grateful for all the Lord has and continues to provide for myself and my family!

Here are just a few snap shots of the past few months:

 Mikaelyn & I headed out to an 80's Roller Skating Party

Roller Skating at Skate King!

Mikaelyn & Michelle Skating!

Mikaelyn, Michelle & I

Mikaelyn making her new Build-A-Bear Unicorn

Chance (Jenni's son) making his Build-A-Bear Monkey

The "fluffing" machine

Kaiser, Ilona, Christian, Mikaelyn and Eva (behind the tree)

My nephews & nieces (missing one niece - still in the womb) and Mikaelyn together at the zoo

2 of our babies, Kota & Rayla cuddling...as usual!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

so glad to see you back. are you gonna keep blogging?

Sarah Jean said...

We shall see Jenni, we shall see! I probably will as I prepare for my trip...but we'll see! :o) xoxo