Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Start of Mikaelyn's 5th Birthday

All the crazy kids

She got a little "pouty" for a moment...or two

Opening her presents from her cousins...with help, of course!

My niece Ilona (7) and my sister Melissa, aka Mimi

From Left: Eva (4 7/8), Christian (3 7/8), Ilona (7), Kaiser (5) & Mikaelyn (5)
We started Mikaelyn's, always LONG, birthday celebration with a visit with all of her cousins. My sister Melissa came up to Kirkland (from Eugene, OR) to do some work on their house in Bellevue and met us for some play time and dinner. My brother Jason & his wife Andrea, along with the girls came over from Seattle to meet us as well. We played at "Mikaelyn's park" aka Peter Kirk Park in Kirkland and then headed to dinner at TGIFridays, aka "Mara's Restaurant"...it was a bit chaotic, but fun to be with family and I appreciate my family making the effort to spend some time with us and celebrate my (then) almost 5 year old! I love my family!!

No comments: